Licensing Adviser, Unit Assessment Coordinator
Phone: 260.399.7700, ext. 8415
- Master of Science in Psychology – University of Saint Francis
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology – Indiana University
Respecting the unique dignity of each person I encounter is a lifelong goal.
Presentation on National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) at the Indiana Association of Colleges of Teacher Education annual meeting – October 2010
I have a unique insight to assisting students from my 28 years of higher education experience. Areas of experiences include:
- Education licensing advising
- Residence life
- Weekend college
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “Day ON” Committee, member
- Just Peace (USF social justice organization), vice president
- General Education Committee, member
- Campus-wide Diversity Committee, member
- Green Campus Committee, member
- Diversity Dialogue for USF faculty and staff, co-chair of implementation
- Ardent supporter of peace and social justice issues
- Franciscan Spirit Award 2006
Unique Talents, Interests, Background
- I love to travel and have visited over 35 countries, mostly in Europe and Africa.
- I traveled to Haiti on a mission trip.
- I enjoy making jewelry and reading.
- I taught Religious Education for eight years.